Islamic Center of Hamden
Weekday Program Information and Registration
Spring 1424H. / 2003C.E.
- Primarily Qur’ân recitation and memorization; also Arabic and Islâmic Studies
Date and Time Schedule
- Monday – Thursday from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Sundays from 9:55 AM - 1:15 PM (including Salat-uz-Zuhr)
- Break during Ramadân and ‘Eid, when applicable.
- Children must be brought to madrasah by a parent/guardian up to 15 minutes before the starting time and picked up at closing time.
( Click here for directions.)
- 60 Connolly Parkway, Hamden, Building 17, Room 212 (Second Floor)
Rules and Procedures
- Students and parents are expected to respect and follow the rules and procedures of the madrasah, explained in detail in the “Student Handbook”. A copy will be provided at the time of registration.
- After-school program: No food or drinks should be brought during the after-school program.
Sundays: A small snack may be brought on Sundays.
- On Sundays, at least one parent must attend classes with the child(ren).
Daily after-school classes: Unlike Sunday classes, parents/guardians do not stay with the child during the madrasah session.
- Students will be provided with initial books for their classes. Parents may need to acquire/purchase additional materials for the classes as necessary.
- Every student should have a book bag or similar bag to use only for carrying his or her madrasah books, notebooks, pencils, etc. The bag should not have animal/human pictures (Barbie, Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, etc.) on it.
- Open to any Muslim male/female, 5 years or older. There is no tuition fee.
- Parents of new students must first attend an orientation and informational meeting.
- Space may be limited. Please return completed registration forms to:
P.O. Box 4456
Hamden, CT 06514.
© Copyright 2007-2014 - Islamic Center of Hamden, Inc.
This site is powered by CMS Made Simple version 18.104.22.168